The BA-GCA is a microchip technology Gas Chromatograph Analyzer, for fast and reliable gas analysis. It is designed for ease of use, reduced maintenance and low gas consumption in on-line applications. It is specially built for installation in areas with an explosive atmosphere.
The microchip technology consists of low cost Gas Chromatograph components (valves, injector, detector, column, flow system, heating, flow diagnostics) with low internal volume and low thermal mass.
These microchip components are integrated in such a way that capillary connecting tubes are avoided and virtual zero dead volume connections are created.
- Real time, continuous analysis in seconds
- Precise injection & fast column temperature programming
- Reliable & repeatable results
- Programmable up to 10 temperature segements
- Speeds of 240 °C/minute with 0.1 °C accuracy
- Upgradable with additional GC channels
- BA-PDMS – Alcohols, aromatic hydrocarbons, esters, flavors and aromas, free fatty acids, glycols, halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, oxygenates, solvents, sulfur compounds.
- BA-PLTU/PLTQ – Permanent gases, CO2, halogenated compounds, hydrocarbons C1-C6, H2S, ketones, oxygenated hydrocarbons and solvents.
- BA-MS5A – He, H2, O2, CO, Ne, N2, Ar, CH4, Kr, Xe
- The enclosure houses up to four columns that can be assembled as one integrated instrument with a common sample and carrier path, or arranged as standalone instruments.